Obs / Gynae Sonographer – Radcliffe
Hey Baby 4D is a private 4D ultrasound clinic based in Radcliffe, North Manchester. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced sonographer to work on a part time, permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. You will be working in a custom renovated clinic in the easily accessible and well connected area of Radcliffe.
Our sonographers promote a patient focused approach to care; ensuring all client areas are safe and fit for purpose. You will be required to undertake a range of duties using complex or sensitive information and will act as the patient’s advocate, maintaining their dignity at all times.
- Conducting a range of prenatal scans from early pregnancy, gender, reassurance and dating scans, to late pregnancy and 4D scans
- Producing high quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high quality referrals where necessary
- Carrying out phlebotomy services for NIPT screening testing
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
- Liaising with third party services where required to ensure the smooth transition of patients between services
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the clinic at all times
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a qualified and experienced obstetric sonographer with an expert understanding of ultrasound practices and be registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), GMC (General Medical Council) or SoR (Society of Radiographers).
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong patient-centred approach. You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position, with available references.
Due to the urgency of this role, we are only able to accept applications from qualified and experienced sonographers with recent work history.