Hey Baby 4D is a private 4D ultrasound clinic based in the heart of Gloucester. We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Care Assistant to join our busy team. You will work on a part-time, permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. You will be working in a brand new, boutique-styled clinic in Gloucester.
We are looking for somebody with extensive experience in customer service, sales and administration to carry out the following duties:
Responsibilities and Duties
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Booking appointments for customers both over the phone and in person
- Welcoming customers to the clinic and assisting them with any queries
- Taking payments
- Acting as a Chaperone where required
- Assisting with the cleaning of the clinic and equipment
- Posting updates on social media channels
- Taking customer feedback and relaying this to the management
- Overseeing the staff rotas with the Clinic Manager
- Assisting the Clinic Manager with recruitment where necessary
- Networking with local maternity providers to enhance the visibility of the clinic
- Organising promotional events
- Maintaining stock levels
Qualifications and Skills
In order to be considered for this position, you must have a customer care background and have exceptional administrative skills.
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong patient-centered approach.
Due to the nature of this role, a full DBS check will need to be performed prior to the commencement of employment.
This is a truly amazing business to be a part of – we spend our days joining in the excitement and joy that new families experience when they meet their unborn baby for the first time. YOU can be a part of their experience and be part of the reason they have such amazing memories of this precious time.
In addition to this, you will benefit from flexible working hours (would suit a parent working around school hours) and a pension scheme.