Hey Baby 4D are opening a BRAND NEW private clinic in Nottinghamshire! We are currently seeking an experienced Sonographer to work on a part time, permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who will promote a patient focused approach to care; ensuring all client areas are safe and fit for purpose. You will be required to undertake a range of duties using complex or sensitive information and will act as the patient’s advocate, maintaining their dignity at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a range of prenatal scans from early pregnancy reassurance and dating scans, to late pregnancy 4D scans
- Producing high quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high quality referrals where necessary
- Carrying out phlebotomy services for NIPT screening services
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience
- Working with senior management to develop new diagnostic services
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the clinic at all times
Qualifications and Skills
In order to be considered for this position, you must have an expert understanding of Ultrasound practices and will ideally be registered with the HCPC (although Midwife Sonographers are very welcome).
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong patient-centred approach. You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position, with available references.
Due to the urgency of this role, we are only able to accept applications from qualified and experienced Sonographers with recent work history. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Types: Part time, permanent
Salary: c£40,000 /year
- Sonography: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council); or
- Post Graduate Certificate / Post Graduate Diploma in Ultrasound; or
- Msc in Ultrasound