Hey Baby 4D Derby is a private 4D ultrasound clinic based in Derby, Derbyshire. We are currently seeking an experienced Sonographer to work on a part time, permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. You will be working in a beautiful, purpose built, modern baby scanning clinic.
We are looking for an experienced Sonographer who will promote a patient focused approach to care; ensuring all client areas are safe and fit for purpose. You will be required to undertake a range of duties using complex or sensitive information and will act as the customer’s advocate, maintaining their dignity at all times.
Hey Baby 4D Derby Sonographer duties:
- Conducting a range of non-diagnostic prenatal scans from early pregnancy reassurance and dating scans, to 4D scans and gender scans
- Producing high quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high quality referrals to the NHS where necessary
- Carrying out phlebotomy services for NIPT screening
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience
- Working with senior management to develop new diagnostic services
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
- Adhering to fetal ultrasound safety guidelines such as ALARA
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the clinic at all times
Qualifications and Skills:
In order to be considered for this position, you must be an experienced OBGYN Sonographer with an expert understanding of Obstetric Ultrasound practices and be registered with the HCPC, NMC or GMC.
Positioned in Derby, Derbyshire, the successful sonographer will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong patient-centred approach. You must have at least 2 years’ experience working as an Obstetric Sonographer, with available references.
We are only able to accept applications from qualified and experienced Sonographers with recent work history and the right to work in the UK.
Required licence or certification:
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) or GMC (General Medical Council)
So who are Hey Baby 4D Derby, and why would you want to work for us?
Hey Baby 4D are a UK based private obstetric ultrasound group who provide pregnancy scans to expectant parents in many locations. We already have a number of clinics across the UK, with many more due to open this year. Each of our clinics are privately run and owner-managed, with experience and support provided from Hey Baby 4D Headquarters. All Hey Baby clinics in England are registered and regulated by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
Our values are intrinsic to our business; Fun, Fair, Friendly & Family-oriented
Hey Baby 4D Derby are all about longevity – and that doesn’t just apply to our external partnerships, it applies to our employment strategy too!
With longer appointment times, you’ll have the chance to build rapport with your customers and perform all of the necessary checks before getting to the fun part. You’ll be an integral and respected member of a team committed to excellence and best practice.
|Hours||Sundays (possibly additional hours & holiday cover)|
|Required Experience||Two Years|
|Temporary / Permanent||Permanent|