Hey Baby 4D’s brand new baby ultrasound clinic is on its way to Barnsley! We are looking for a part time Senior Receptionist to join our lovely team in delivering a high quality ultrasound experience to the expectant parents of South Yorkshire.
As the senior person on site each day, you will take responsibility for the operation of the clinic. Daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Opening the clinic and keyholder responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Handling customer enquiries and feedback
- Managing staff rotas and organising cover where required
- Ensuring the constant safety and hygiene of the clinic
- Daily management of the clinic’s social media accounts
- Maintaining stock levels and nurturing supplier and key stakeholder relationships
- Working in a regulated environment to structured policies and procedures
- Act as an ambassador for the Hey Baby 4D brand in the region
- Uphold the high professional standards of the clinic, from customer service to quality and care
- Reporting on performance and quality standards to the Directors and Registered Manager
- Well organised?
- A leader?
This could be the job for you!
Hey Baby 4D Barnsley is a private ultrasound clinic providing ultrasound scans to expectant parents. Our values are intrinsic to our business; Fun, Fair, Friendly and Family oriented.
The senior receptionist is an integral and respected member of our team committed to excellence and best practice.
The salary for this role is £22,000 pro rata for 30 hours per week (plus benefits).
The closing date for this position is 30th June 2021.
Previous experience in clinical/clerical roles would be desirable.
Due to the nature of this role, a full DBS check will need to be performed prior to the commencement of employment.
|Required Experience||Receptionist, Reception, Customer Service, Customer Care, Administration, Retail, Medical|
|Temporary / Permanent||Permanent|