During your private scan with Hey Baby 4D, you will benefit from:
- Safe and Hygienic Environment – our strict infection control and safety measures keep you and your baby safe.
- Value for Money – all of our packages have been designed with you in mind.
- Amazing Photos – we will provide you with printed copies of your selected images, with the option of purchasing additional prints for a fair price.
- Exceptional Customer Service – we understand how special a private scan experience is, and we love to see you having fun!
- Flexibility – we know how frustrating it can be if your baby is facing the wrong way, or if we’re unable to get a good quality image. Wherever possible, we will work with you to get baby moving and try again.
- Time – even for our most basic packages, we offer longer time slots than most other clinics.
- Memories – we have a fantastic network of partners who provide all Hey Baby 4D customers with amazing memorabilia for fair prices.
- Digital Downloads – all Hey Baby 4Dcustomers are offered the opportunity to purchase a digital download of the entire experience, images and all!
- Care – if something doesn’t look right, we will refer you to a diagnostic NHS service for further investigation.
You don’t need to do much to prepare for your scan, although it can be useful to have your pregnancy notes with you for our sonographer to refer to. As with all scans, we will get a much clearer image if you have a full bladder (but not too full!). Please call and inform us if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for your visit (i.e. in the case of visual impairment, limited mobility or language barriers, etc).
If you haven’t already completed an informed consent form, you will be asked to do this on arrival at the clinic. This is a legal requirement, ensuring that we have obtained your consent for us to perform the scan. It also enables us to check that the details we hold are correct and that you understand our terms and conditions.
If you require a copy of our consent form in a different format, please let us know ahead of your visit.
If you have an infection or illness, please call us before your appointment to inform us. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled, but your deposit will not be lost.
All scanning packages begin with our wellbeing check and offer optional gender confirmation in traditional black and white 2D. The ultrasound scanner will then be switched in to 4D mode (if your package includes this), showing your baby in incredible detail. You will be able to watch in fascination as your baby moves around in the womb. If you’re lucky, you may see them suck their thumb or rub their eyes! You can see all of their tiny fingers and toes and some parents are even able to tell whose nose baby has!
If you’ve booked a 4D experience, you will have plenty of time to watch and bond with your baby whilst it (hopefully) puts on a little show for you. It’s important to remember that some babies do love to play hide and seek! If this is the case with your little treasure, don’t worry. We will do what we can to get baby moving for you. If they are being a little shy, we will simply invite you back to try again either later, or on another day.**
Hey Baby Gender Reveal packages are a fantastic way to learn your baby’s sex with a bang!
Services may vary from one location to the next, but all of our clinics will treat you to a little ‘Hey Baby’ surprise!
After Your Scan
When your scan is complete, our friendly reception team will print your chosen images for you and help you select any additional merchandise you wish to purchase. With our 4D Video package, you can take every minute of this footage home with you to share with your friends and family. You’ll love seeing the look of joy on their faces, just like we love seeing it on yours!
It doesn’t end there… We’ve specifically designed our packages so that you’re able to visit us at any time during your pregnancy. View our packages to see what scans we offer and to check availability.
** Please note that a rescan will only be possible during certain times of pregnancy and will be subject to availability. The bigger baby gets, the less likely they are to move and therefore better images may not be possible. Please ask our friendly reception team for more information.