Hey Baby 4D has consulted with professional and regulatory bodies such as Public Health England, to ensure we are following national guidance and keeping everyone as safe as we can. Checking the health and wellbeing of your baby is always our highest priority.
Following the Government Update On July 21st 2021
- You can bring up to 4 guests from your households to your appointment.
- We kindly ask customers to continue to wear masks, as advised by Public Health England for healthcare settings.
Important Information About Your Visit:
- The primary objective of all scans is to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- We are operating a ‘closed clinic’, so please be prepared to wait outside until we call you in for your scan.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About Your Booking
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance. The latest information and advice can be found HERE.
CLICK HERE for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever-changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists have announced that pregnant women who are over 35 years of age, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority – thank you for your continued support.