Obs / Gynae Sonographer – Kent (Dartford)
Hey Baby 4D is a private 4D ultrasound clinic based in Dartford, Kent. We are currently seeking an experienced Sonographer to work on a full time, permanent basis, starting as soon as possible at the clinic. You will be working in a newly custom renovated conversion in the the well connected and accessible town of Dartford, Kent.
Job Description – Sonographer Kent (Dartford)
Our Sonographer will promote a patient focused approach to care; ensuring all client areas are safe and fit for purpose. You will be required to undertake a range of duties using complex or sensitive information and will act as the patient’s advocate, maintaining their dignity at all time.
- Conducting a range of prenatal scans from early pregnancy reassurance and dating scans, to late pregnancy 4D scans
- Producing high quality ultrasound images and videos
- Keeping accurate records and making high quality referrals where necessary
- Carrying out phlebotomy services for NIPT screening services (training offered if not already phlebotomy trained)
- Working with the management team to ensure a premium client experience
- Working with senior management to develop new diagnostic services
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained at all times
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the clinic at all times
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a qualified and experienced Sonographer with an expert understanding of ultrasound practices and be registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), GMC (General Medical Council), SoR (Society of Radiographers) or BMUS (British Medical Ultrasound Society).
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong patient-centred approach. You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position, with available references.
Due to the urgency of this role, we are only able to accept applications from qualified and experienced Sonographers with recent work history.